After you read the descriptions below, please be sure to Fill Out the Survey.
The board spoke with or visited over 20 locations. We narrowed the list down to four venues in 4 geographic areas. The board feels that all of these venues could be great options for viewing our games. They all have the facilities to host us whether we are a small or large crowd and the owners/managers that will go the extra mile to ensure our success. The food and beer options should be very good at all locations.
For a quick view of their location on a map, VIEW MAP.
A. Westside – Tony P’s Dockside Grill – 4445 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey
- Access from the Marina Del Rey freeway (90)
- Marina Front with Marina Views
- Tavern with 65″ LED Large Screen HD TV’s, Dockside room with multiple TVs
- Free parking in their own lot – valet parking when they are busy
B. Downtown – Los Angeles Brewing Company – 750 South Broadway, Los Angeles
- Couple of blocks from 7th Street Metro.
- In the historic core of downtown in the middle of the fashion and jewelry districts.
- Downstairs 6 projection screens over 6 feet tall. Upstairs mezzanine with separate bar. Downstairs patio.
- Public parking, lots range from $5 to $8.
C. Orange County – OC Sports Grill – 450 N. State College Blvd., Anaheim
- Close to Angels Stadium, intersection of I-5 and CA 22, near CA 57 and CA 91
- Two large rooms and two small rooms, additional patios
- Multiple TV’s of varying sizes, has both DirectTV and Dish Network
- Plentiful free parking
- Multiple college alumni groups meet there to view football
D. South Bay – On the Rocks Sports Bar – 239 N Harbor Dr, Redondo Beach
- On the Marina in Redondo Beach, access from 405 Freeway
- Marina Views
- Large Area with Sections that can be Reserved, multiple TV’s, Sound can be adjusted for our area. Large patio with TV’s.
- Parking is plentiful and $2 with validation, same parking lot as Seaside Lagoon
Don’t forget to Fill out the Survey!